Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scott Walker unwittingly exposes Republican conspiracy

Scott Walker (thinking he is talk to David Koch): ... Brian [Sadoval], the new Governor of Nevada, called me the last night he said-he was out in the Lincoln Day Circuit in the last two weekends and he was kidding me, he said, "Scott, don't come to Nevada because I'd be afraid you beat me running for governor." That's all they want to talk about is what are you doing to help the governor of Wisconsin. I talk to Kasich every day-John's gotta stand firm in Ohio. I think we could do the same thing with Vic Scott in Florida. I think, uh, Snyder-if he got a little more support-probably could do that in Michigan. You start going down the list there's a lot of us new governors that got elected to do something big.

Okay, if this is all just about balancing the budget in Wisconsin why would Walker care about all of these other governors doing the "same thing" in all of these other states? Obviously by "same thing" he does not mean "balancing the budget." His conversation with the fake Koch makes it abundantly clear that this has nothing to do with the Wisconsin budget, that is just the cover story, this is about a Republican conspiracy to strip workers of their rights across the country, and it is all ultimately a part of the grand plan to install an updated version of feudalism in this country. I mean, what else are they up to? You tell me.

1 comment: